Home
/
Unlabelled
/
Just wondering...#INeLearn #edchat
Just wondering...#INeLearn #edchat
@MrBrettClark
No comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments ( Atom )
Author
Facebook
Popular Posts
Vision, Buy-In, and Sustainability
A couple of weeks ago I had my second Leadership Southern Indiana: Discover event. You can read about my first event here . This was out ...
Rebooting Education #edudreamer
The reboot. It's one of the biggest things going in movies right now. It seems like a large chunk of the movies coming to a theater near...
A Conversation with Will Richardson
A couple of weeks ago I had the honor of sitting down and having a conversation with Will Richardson via Skype. Will was gracious enough t...
My House by Micah Clark
My son Micah (12) wrote this the other day. It's his vignette for a creative writing assignment. My House I live in pretty larg...
Flipped Classroom PD - Let the adventure begin!
Flipped Classroom PD - Let the adventure begin! On January 17 and 19, two of my colleagues and myself will be starting an action research pr...
Facebook
Categories
#12DOD
#edchat
#edtech
#flipclass
#GCCC13
#INeLearn
#LSIDiscover
#smackdown
#StuVoice
#YouMatter
1:1
12 Days of Dreaming
Arne Duncan
BYOD
Chromebooks
Discover
edpolicy
edreform
edtech
edudreams
Encouragement
Family
Flipped Classroom
Flipped Professional Development
Greater Clark
Homework
Just for fun
Leadership
Leadership Southern Indiana
LSI
Micah Clark
Parenting
Personal Learning Network
PLN
Professional Development
Student Centered Classrooms
Thank You!
Twitter
Arquivo do blog
►
2016
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2015
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2014
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
March
(2)
Cause Over Competition
Just wondering...#INeLearn #edchat
►
2013
(21)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2012
(58)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(19)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
Tags
#12DOD
#edchat
#edtech
#flipclass
#GCCC13
#INeLearn
#LSIDiscover
#smackdown
#StuVoice
#YouMatter
1:1
12 Days of Dreaming
Arne Duncan
BYOD
Chromebooks
Discover
edpolicy
edreform
edtech
edudreams
Encouragement
Family
Flipped Classroom
Flipped Professional Development
Greater Clark
Homework
Just for fun
Leadership
Leadership Southern Indiana
LSI
Micah Clark
Parenting
Personal Learning Network
PLN
Professional Development
Student Centered Classrooms
Thank You!
Twitter
Recent
About Me
@MrBrettClark
Unknown
Contact us
Name
Email
*
Message
*
Featured
Comments
Search This Blog
Facebook
Advertise
WhatsApp Dp
Video of the Day
Our Team
featured Slider
I am the Author
Know us
Popular
A Conversation with Will Richardson
A couple of weeks ago I had the honor of sitting down and having a conversation with Will Richardson via Skype. Will was gracious enough t...
Vision, Buy-In, and Sustainability
A couple of weeks ago I had my second Leadership Southern Indiana: Discover event. You can read about my first event here . This was out ...
Flipped Classroom PD - Let the adventure begin!
Flipped Classroom PD - Let the adventure begin! On January 17 and 19, two of my colleagues and myself will be starting an action research pr...
Rebooting Education #edudreamer
The reboot. It's one of the biggest things going in movies right now. It seems like a large chunk of the movies coming to a theater near...
My House by Micah Clark
My son Micah (12) wrote this the other day. It's his vignette for a creative writing assignment. My House I live in pretty larg...
3 Things I'm Looking Forward to in 2016
Happy Anniversary! As I sat down last night to write this post, I was thinking back over the past 3 years of my life. When I wake in the...
Discovering, Developing, and Enhancing Leadership Skills
A few months back I was given the opportunity to apply to be a part of a leadership program through a group called Leadership Southern India...
My Kids' Life Without Homework
John Spencer posted a blog this morning titled, Homework and the Real World . I started to leave a comment but my comment grew into a blog ...
Thursday #smackdown: Teachem
This week's #smackdown is Teachem . Teachem allows you to embed a YouTube video on their site, then you can add questions and flashcards...
Do Not Disturb: Thoughts on the ISTEP mess in Indiana #edchat #INeLearn
Well, this has been a fun week. This was suppose to be the week our students in Indiana took the ISTEP exam. The exam that is suppose to mea...
Powered by
Blogger
.
No comments